Thursday, January 28, 2010

Hey, look! It's me!

Pin It I totally missed this yesterday, but it was my day to be introduced on Leisel's blog for the So You Think You Can Quilt contest.  Here is the link

If you'd like to view the rest of the contestants, which so far include my wonderful friend Melissa (seriously one of the nicest people you will ever meet!) and my super duper creative friend, Joan, you can view the general blog page with all of the contestants thus far here.  So go on over, get acquainted with the people I'm up against and start getting excited for the entries to start coming in!

I'm kind of regretting having my most creative friends join me in this endeavor because they're much better than I, and they're going to beat me!  But that's okay.  It's all in good fun.  =]

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I checked out all the entries. I can't wait to see what everybody comes up with. This is going to be so much fun and I'm not even participating;)
    I have started cutting out fabric for the quilt I designed. As per your advice, I am not changing a thing. Will probably work on it at the next sew in. Good luck to all on the contest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's excellent, m'dear! I get to quilt it, right? Shall I add you to the list? I know it'll take a while to piece with all those Log Cabin blocks (welcome to my hell!!!) but I'll just add you now anyway. :o)
    More on the Sew-In in my next blog!
    PS- You got my email with the photos of the fabric, right? I sent it to you and your mom, your mom's was sent back to me...

    ReplyDelete