Monday, April 26, 2010

Future Quilters of America?

Pin It Today is kind of a "blah" day for me.  I worked and worked yesterday on yet another thing I can't show you.  I was super excited about it, and still am.  There's just one problem that needs to be fixed on it.  A problem I'm not looking forward to fixing!  Anyway, It took me all afternoon/evening/night and I was thoroughly pooped by the time I finished (around midnight).  But I had a movie to watch!  So I was up until around 3:30 this morning.  Needless to say the quilting machine is most certainly not calling my name today.

Tonight I will hopefully be working on... again... a project that I cannot show you!  But fear not.  I say hopefully because before I make the version that I can't show you, I will be making a version that I can show you to make sure there aren't any bugs in the design that need to be worked out.  Do you see how anal generous I am?

So all I want to do is get home to my sewing machine and here I am at work.  I love coming to work every day.  Seriously.  Every single day.  But today I just am roaming around basically refusing to do anything.  I'm on strike until my own projects are finished!  So if you're in the neighborhood...  =]

Anyway, it was a much welcomed break this morning when a familiar face stopped by to see me.  This wonderful gal, Marie has two adorable kids.  One of them is an ornery little fella.  He has grown so much since the last time I saw him.  Anyway, they walked in the door and he somehow, some way immediately found the John Deere fabric.  No matter how many times his mama put it away, he got it right back out again, laid it out on the floor and laid on top of it!  It was so adorable!  I finally cut him off a 4 or 5 inch strip so he could walk away from this hilarious (for me) experience with a parting gift.  How could I say no to that face?!

Notice his John Deere boots he insisted upon showing me?  Such a cute little fart.

I just had to share since it seems I can't share anything else with you all lately.  SOON!!!  

But in the meantime, Buttercuppity is having a fantastical giveaway so you should definitely go check it out!

1 comment:

  1. What a cutie. He showed me his boots several times today too!

    ReplyDelete