Thursday, April 8, 2010

SYTYCQ Round 2 Voting is Open!

Pin It
This contest is just WAY too much fun!

Click the link, go on over and vote for your favorite quilt.  One of them is mine but I'm guessing that nobody will figure out which one of them it is (which is a good thing because that totally defeats the purpose of the contest being anonymous to prevent biased voting!).  I did something completely different this time around than anyone would probably expect.  Regardless of the outcome of the voting (though I hope I at least get to move on to round 3!) I'm so glad that I did this challenge.  Especially this theme.  It was a learning experience on so many levels and the contest in itself gives me a chance to do something different from my regular day-to-day quilting.  I get to let my mind wander and dream and think up new ideas and to be honest, it's hard choosing just one to make for the theme!

My friend Melissa of Lilac Lane is in the contest too (she's also the wonderful soul that creates the cute photo collages and allows, even encourages us to swipe them to use them for our sites!), and she is even having a giveaway on her site to celebrate!  You should definitely clickety click and go check it out, along with the rest of her blog and even her Moda Bake Shop tutorials.  Isn't it crazy how inspired and creative some people are?!

I hope you don't have too tough of a time picking just one to vote for.  I also hope you come back to check the status of the contest as that's what keeps it going and keeps it fun for all of us that are participating.

Happy Voting!

3 comments:

  1. I second that making just one thing. I have that going on too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm intrigued to see which is your entry now! I thought I had it figured out but now I'm positive I don't.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmmmm. Eve now I'm wondering which one you think is mine!

    ReplyDelete