Monday, June 7, 2010

Are you hot for teacher??

Pin It
I'm not.  Hot for teacher, that is.  Why am I not hot for teacher?  Because I am teacher.  And if I was hot for myself, that'd just be weird.  And creepy.
What the crap am I talking about?  I'm talking about my first posting as a course instructor for Cutting Corners College over at Riley Blake Designs.  So go on over and check out the tutorial I wrote up for a super easy quilt!


PS - This is the quilt that was in the RBD booth at Market that I was so excited about! =]

5 comments:

  1. Lisa, it's beautiful! Thanks for sharing it! I especially like the backing fabric that's on the front also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ladies!
    Jodi, that's why I chose that for the backing. My favorite print from the whole line! (It's in three different colors on the front) =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to make it. I don't think I can figure out that though. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really love it. I am totally going to make it. WOO HOO!

    ReplyDelete