Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A funny

Pin It I have some amazing, fun stuff to share with you.  But I'm entirely too tired to think straight right now, so I'll get to all of that later.  Trust me, it'll be well worth the wait!

For now, I wanted to point something out to you that I just noticed myself.

Scroll up to my header photo.  Look at the bottom left corner.

MY HEAD IS UP MY OWN SKIRT!!

I thought about "fixing" it, but it's the only time my head will ever be up my own skirt.  So I decided to leave it that way.  NEENER!

8 comments:

  1. No one would have noticed....now we all will.....*L*

    That's a real classic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so funny, you can't ever change it now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found you from over on Quilting Gallery. I can't believe what an awesome job you did on that sun bonnet sue quilt! WOW you really solved a lot of those issues with your amazing quilting. I think many long armers wouldn't have put that much effort into trying to save that top. Off to browse your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just visiting from the Quilting Gallery. I've read back through your older posts, and must say I think your quilting skills are awesome! So...I have a couple of questions. 1) I'd like to receive your post updates via e-mail, but only see subscription via GFC or RSS feed. Can I get e-mail updates? 2) I don't see anything (maybe I haven't read far enough back in your blog) as to how to contact you if I would like to have you do your "magic" on one of my quilt tops. 3) I have a quilt top I started several years ago, but can't decide how to do the borders. Could you assist with something like that if I wanted you to quilt it? Thanks! dmj53(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete