Friday, April 8, 2011

It's Friday!

Pin It TGIF!  Actually, that's kind of silly of me to say because weekends mean nothing to me.  But they mean a lot to most people!

I have a lot of cool stuff coming soon, but for now, I think everyone should vote for their favorite applique quilt at Quilting Gallery's Weekly Quilt Contest.

I entered my BeDazzled quilt, but there are so many AWESOME quilts entered, it's hard to choose one! 

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend, and I'll be back next week with a surprise (just something a little different) and a GIVEAWAY!!  =]

2 comments:

  1. It's is Be-utiful!!! I will vote early and vote often : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa, I'm sorry I missed the date to get my vote in for you - I've seen a lot of quilts and yours is one of the best I've ever seen - absolutely stunning! Jill x

    ReplyDelete