Monday, July 25, 2011

Rockin' Robin Quilt-Along Week 4: Square in a Square

Pin It Happy Monday, everyone!  Today we have the newest tutorial for the Rockin' Robin Quilt Along, the Square in a Square block with AnneMarie of GenXQuilters.  I love this block!  It's super easy and goes together pretty quickly.  Mine looks a little different than the tut, as I made some measurement mistakes, but that's the glory of it.  It can be done in whatever measurements you want, really!

If you're just now joining in, here are the tutorials to the previous week's blocks:
Week one, rectangles.
Week two, stars.
Week three, cute little houses!

Here's a picture of my row of the Square in a Square block.  I love how it turned out!


I cannot WAIT to show you all the finished quilt!
Again, the tutorial for this week's row is here and don't forget to add your progress to our flickr group!

Happy sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment