Monday, January 16, 2012

More stuff about yours truly

Pin It
So. I was thinking last week about my interview with GenQ and how lame some of my answers were. I attribute this to my inability to have a productive and normal conversation over the telephone.
For instance, one question I was asked, "Lisa Sipes would never...?"
It was followed by a long period of silence and a lot of stammering on my part.
So she changed the question and asked something that most people don't know about me. And I said I'm a cat lover? How lame am I? Most people know I'm a cat lover anyway. Embarrassed by my answer, I thought of a few things that people really DON'T know about me. And I'm taking this opportunity to share them with you to make up for my lameness!
* My eyes glow in the dark.  When I was younger my eyes were a pretty ocean blue  but then they turned green and weird and now they glow.
*I can't burp.  I just can't.  I try.  The only times I have ever burped have been purely by accident.  Usually when I'm laughing.  And the burps lead to more laughing which leads to more burps.  My dad says he still remembers the first time I ever burped as a non-baby.  We were at McDonalds, I think I was four or five and I was laughing. I used to be so jealous of my sister because she and dad used to belch the names of everyone in my family. That's quality time right there!
*I'm left-handed.  I didn't think this was very interesting but I guess some people think it is.  It's sort of a handicap if you think about it. I wish I could open a Leftorium.
*When I'm pondering something, or am trying to imply that I think you're full of shit, I make an elvis-lip-face.  I don't even know I'm doing it.  It just happens.
*I can sing when I want to.  I'm a soprano!
*I can put my feet behind my head and walk on my hands.  I never do it because I have a fear of ending up on YouTube.
*I have abnormally defined triceps for a female of my size.  I think that even in ten years when I've gained 100 pounds and am the crazy cat lady, I'll still have my arms.  When I was in college and went to parties the boys made me flex my muscles for them so they could take pictures.
*I will do just about anything on a dare.  That's how I met the Dallas Cowboys. It's a long story but I had to sign a release form and everything.
*I used to be a model.
*I'm still not sure how that modelling stuff happened.
*My cat is legit agoraphobic. And anti-social. I had to throw something about her in, right?
*My absolute favorite movie is Amelie. If you haven't seen it, you absolutely should and then you'll understand why it's my favorite!
*I graduated high school early.  Though if you were to ask people that I actually went to school with, they would likely tell you that they thought I dropped out or got kicked out.
*This one time, I died. I was luckily in the hospital when it happened. :)
So there you have it! Some things that you probably really didn't already know about me. I'll be back later in the week with some quilty goodness for you. Promise!

3 comments:

  1. Ha... I KNEW it... us lefties are super-duper creative types, ya know! I really am ambi but I totally prefer the left! How freakin' cool you're eyes glow in the dark! I think you need to follow that up with a photo -- way cool! I'm now tempted to follow up with the five things you might not know about me too... hmmmm maybe I should shut up before I blab more of them! Love it -- and loved the article/interview -- not at all lame!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it and would totally join your Leftorium!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, do tell...what quilt are you sending to MQX??

    ReplyDelete