Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Well isn't that special?

Pin It
Hey everyone!  The lovely ladies and dude at GenQ did an interview with me and it's up today!  You can check it out here.

Also, I'm tweeting now!  I'm so proud of myself.  You can follow me @CrazyQuiltyGirl  YAY!

I've just finished the first quilt of 2012 and it's a doozy.  I can't share anything for a few months yet but it's pretty super exciting.  Other than that, just trying to finish up year-end junk and stay afloat.  I'm looking forward to (hopefully) a weekend of TLC and catching up on doing nothing!

I've noticed that I have some new readers (probably thanks to the GenQ profile), so I also wanted to shout out a welcome!  And I hope you enjoy your stay.  =]

4 comments:

  1. I came over from Gen Q! Love your quilting skills and I'm hoping I can pick up some tricks by subscribing to your blog :) Can't wait to see your new quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the article & finding out a little bit about you on Facebook. I now get why you told me I have to be scared on my LA which I get this Saturday. I get it & yes I hope my fear drives me to the pretty stuff like you're doing. Well done. I hope you get famouser & famouser!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome article and so you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! You are the one who is amazing! Wonderful wonderful. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete