Monday, March 26, 2012

One secret revealed - the cover girl

Pin It
I'm sitting here in the physical therapist's office not feeling too confident as I wait for the doctor to get here (my tummy is doing flippy floppies) so I figure I may as well see if I can get this Blogger app work the way I want it to.
For those of you that don't know, Thomas Knauer and I have been collaborating on a lot of projects lately. The last quilt that I quilted in 2011 was his (you haven't seen it yet) and the first quilt that I quilted in 2012 was also his. I haven't yet shown you that one either. Until right now.
It is on the cover of the June issue of American Patchwork and Quilting and will be available April 3rd!
(If this doesn't work, please let me know so I can take it down!)
 Thomas wrote more about it here.






13 comments:

  1. Damn, girlie, you are a rock star! :-) 'Course, I knew that already, but now everyone's finding out, lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Crap. You are beyond awesome!
    Elpoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very cool! Congrats, girl!

    On the techie side, have you been able to make blogger work on an iPad? I can't figure out how to get the pictures to load....would love to blog more often, but when I travel I just take the iPad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOU GO GIRL!!!! Congratulations!!! That is sooooo awesome!!!!! Your quilting makes the quilt just dance!!! You worked some of your serious magic once again!!! I LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely amazing... I'll even say flockin' fabulous again, because you are!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow! You ROCKED IT! I love how you changed the direction to work with the patch pattern.... Clever!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woot! Woot! You totally rocked that quilt girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That. Is. Brilliant. You are seriously a rock star :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I saw that cover earlier on another blog and all I could think was "that's amazing quilting". You're awesome. I hope all goes well with the doctor.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your quilting gives it great movement. Hope the MRSA is doing better.

    ReplyDelete
  11. congrats, its nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! That's amazing! I just read that issue and was so blown away with the awesomeness of the quilting on the cover quilt. Machine Quilting is my first love, so you are definitely on my list of favorite blogs now. Can't wait to see more!!
    --Christa

    ReplyDelete