Monday, January 7, 2013

More teachy-teachy and some TV - a Two-fer!

Pin It
Hi, hi!  I have some stuff to tell you about that I'm super excited about!
First things first.
Remember a a few months ago when I flew to Cleveland to film It's Sew Easy?
I got the press release and DVD last week!  The great thing is that you can view the segments online on their YouTube Channel.  And you can view my segment here!


I absolutely love that stinkin' circular attachment.  And sequins.
Anyway, it was a lot of fun and I'm excited to do it again soon.  I've got tons of ideas, y'all.  Would you have ever guessed?

Anyhoo!  I love that circular attachment so much, I decided to teach some classes on it, among other things...
I have been a very busy girl, to say the least.  I've been dying to spill the beans about this forever now.  I'm teaching at the Original Sewing & Quilt Expo!

I'll be teaching a coupla sewing/embroidery classes and a coupla longarm classes.  In one of the classes, you'll learn how to use that circular attachment for modern domestic quilting.  FUN!
You can see the schedules for the Atlanta show here and for the Lakeland show here.  That is all that is available thus far, as the schedules come out 2-3 months before each show.
But since I'm on that subject, if you scroll up to the top of the page, you'll see an Events tab, which has my calendar on it.  It's a crappy Google calendar, but it works for now (as you can tell I'm working on things just a wee bit).  There is where you will find all of the places that I'm scheduled for this year.
So come see me!  It's going to be a blast!

8 comments:

  1. Just watched your video - wow - you make it look so easy! I've never tried anything like that before...very cool! What kind of machine were you working on?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That video was awesome! I just picked up my new Isodore yesterday and now I can't wait to play with the circular attachment! That looks really fun!

    Love the sequins, too! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, you! How nervous were you? I would have been a wreck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got the Schaumburg fest on my calendar. You are going to be a busy/rushed lady after that event. The video looked cool. I've not seen a circular attachment before. I do like circles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just signed up for your "Back to the Basics of Backfill" class in Florida! I am so EXCITED!! Looking forward to learning everything you care to teach!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was looking at the ATL expo classes and read the description for the small things class, then googled you and ....here I am. So the description of the class intrigued me, and yet I have no idea what it's about. Are there any pictures or anything on your blog I could look at before signing up?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Will you come to Raleigh, NC in June??? I will take every longarm class you teach, and will travel to get to you if I must. :)

    ReplyDelete